android
Old 10-22-2009, 04:02 PM

Default constantly rebuilding library

Ever since I've updated to the Korean 2.3 firmware I have to rebuild my library every time I update it. This deletes my play list, and all my ratings... kind of annoying. What do I do to prevent this?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-23-2009, 11:12 AM

only disconnect the SPINN from your PC when it says "OK to disconnect" on the display

Old 10-28-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM2k9 View Post
only disconnect the SPINN from your PC when it says "OK to disconnect" on the display
I've never seen it say that. It always says "USB Connected", even when I go through "safely remove hardware". Is there something I'm missing?

Old 10-30-2009, 08:40 AM

I'm having the exact same problem with my SPINN, even though I deinstalled the korean firmware and switched back to 2.20. And mine does say OK to disconnect. The only thing is new music can't be found in my library and I have to refresh it (and loose my playlists etc etc). Is there any possibility for fixing this?

thx in advance

Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fzlue View Post
I've never seen it say that. It always says "USB Connected", even when I go through "safely remove hardware". Is there something I'm missing?
Heys you know the keyboard with the green arrow pointing left for the USB things? When you connect a USB to the computer, it appears, and it disappears when you disconnect it. When you disconnect it, first, left click on the icon (the keyboard with the green arrow -_-) ONCE... and then the USB's you connected it will appear. Select SPINN, in this case for my computer is disc (E and u left click on it. After like 3 secs, a bubble appears saying you have safely disconnected, you can unplug it now... and blah blah. At that point your SPINN should say OK to Disconnect it and i dont think it will delete the playlist. Let me know if something else happens.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:32 PM

Btw my firmware is version 2.31. It was out ages ago.

Tags
delete, firmware, library, rebuild, update