android
Old 10-31-2009, 01:57 PM

Default Screen not responding in right lower corner...

Hello people...i am a proud owner of P3...however since few days the screen has become unresponsive in the right lower corner...the area which corresponds to the OK option...causing much distress...tried resetting but in vain...what could be the problem?? i am using 2.07 WA firmware...would an upgrade be needed?? Could sm1 post the link to the suitable latest firmware...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-31-2009, 02:43 PM

If you already have resetted the P3 (like taking a 0.5mm led pencil and poke it through the reset button hole on the bottom)
I would suggest downgrade and then upgrade the firmware... it might be an firmware upgrade file corruption problem...

If it doesn't work, try going through each firmware version (1.10, 1.18, ... , 2.20) and check that unresponsive corner...
If the problem still persists, assume it's a hardware problem and contact Samsung...
If you are still within warranty, it should be no problem at all...

Old 10-31-2009, 10:37 PM

Hi, but how does 1 downgrade firmware?? And could you suggest a link to the 2.20 firmware...i am using 2.07WA...what does WA stand for??

Old 11-07-2009, 10:43 PM

I have the same problem. I did everything humanly possible and it still does not work. My OK option has no response whatsoever and same with the 'three lines' that signify the menu. Also, there is no response on the top left and top right. I suggest you send it into Samsung as I have. There is nothing you can do though.

Tags
samsung p3