android
Old 01-02-2009, 06:13 PM

Default Insignia Sports player wont turn on!

Ok so here is the story....like 2 days ago i plugged my mp3 player up to my laptop and started playing from it. i was using WINAMP to play my music from the mp3 player...i was also downloading and adding music. then so i left it on the laptop to charge and i went to sleep...next morning i realized that WINAMP did not reconginze or find the mp3 player so i un plugged it form the USB and it was froze...it was froze at the " rebuilding media files " or somthin like that then slid and held the power button and it cut off..usually thisa fixes everything but now it just wont turn on! so then i tried removing the battery ( mayb a bad idea ) and re connecting it...it turned on then it said "low battery" and cut off...then i tried to charge it over night...it came on and went to the music but froze again!...so now im trying to charge it but it wont even come on! its hooked up back to the computer now and the computer recongzies it but it ask me to insert the cd software and all that...now im stuck...my last resort is to take it to bes tbuy wich i will do if i cant get a solution here...i REALLY dont wanna loose all the music on there please help!..

p.s. the model is NS-2V17 if i posted in the wrong area sorry!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-16-2009, 02:18 AM

When you plug it in your computer does it turn on? and if so... can you unplug it and it remains on? and btw.. you posted in the right section...

Old 10-14-2009, 11:00 AM

Anyone have a solution to this mine is doing this too and i havent been able to turn it on now for like a half a year now... but i still want to get the music and my files off my player because some of them are irreplaceable..... it sucks...