android
Old 11-15-2009, 06:04 PM

Page My Black Zune HD

Well the title says it all its pretty new and stuff... Also something omitted from the title Warning: Blurry Pictures Caused By Bad Phone Camera Because The Only Digital Camera In My House Uses Compact Flash and The Cord Is Nowhere To Be Seen... For Reference Heres What A Compact Flash Looks Like...

Now For The Pictures...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Ultra Senior Member

nice! is that an Ipod Classic under it? And is your Zune from Zune Originals?

Old 11-15-2009, 10:04 PM

the ipod is a 5th gen ipod video and no the zune is not from zune originals... wish it was then i could have gotten 32gb black instead of 16gb.

Old 11-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Did you fill up the 16gb very quick?

Old 11-15-2009, 11:42 PM

Nice man. Hope you don't run into the issues other ZuneHD'rs have been running into... I hear Microsoft is running into some issues with customer support and losing Zunes.

I have a launch ZuneHD 32GB Plat, and its been performing flawlessly except for the occasional "seize" that resolves itself after a few moments.... Namely on the radio screen and going to "wake" the device up, it refuses to "wake up".

Hope you enjoy your 16GB.

Fly
N.S.

P.S.- I see Tenacious D on your Zune... :-p

Old 11-16-2009, 05:53 PM

Curiouss
yes the 16gb filled up quick and the odd social thing the zune has takes alot of space...

Flyordie
Thats quite odd but my zune is only 2 weeks old so if there are problems i havent experienced them yet.

Old 12-05-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyordie View Post
Nice man. Hope you don't run into the issues other ZuneHD'rs have been running into... I hear Microsoft is running into some issues with customer support and losing Zunes.

I have a launch ZuneHD 32GB Plat, and its been performing flawlessly except for the occasional "seize" that resolves itself after a few moments.... Namely on the radio screen and going to "wake" the device up, it refuses to "wake up".

Hope you enjoy your 16GB.

Fly
N.S.

P.S.- I see Tenacious D on your Zune... :-p
Microsoft seems to have a lot of problems with their hardware getting broken easily. *cough360cough*

Old 09-22-2010, 06:36 PM

My Zune HD is still running strong after a few drops the only difference now is that on the side it says "Hell from Seattle" instead of "Hello From Seattle".

(Oh and My 360 is still running strong too lol)

Old 09-22-2010, 06:52 PM

For the love of god men, get yourself some good earbuds, i can't stand the Zune stock earphone.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Nice gear. I hope you enjoy your ZuneHD more than I do. Sadly I have not enjoyed my ZuneHD as much as I thought I would and I don't think it was worth the $220 I paid for it. The main reasons why I don't like it are MS is not using the nice hardware they paid for to its full potential, no custom EQ or UI customization, and extremely locked down to Zune PC software. Other than those, its a pretty good device, amazing at playing videos and viewing pics, but the music playback does not compare to a Rockboxed Fuze unfortunately. Anyway I really hope you enjoy it more than I do. And I agree, the Zune requires some nice headphones, get some, start a new thread on it if you need help deciding.

Retired Devices:
Sansa Fuze 8+16GB Rockboxed

Old 09-22-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDougal View Post
Sadly I have not enjoyed my ZuneHD as much as I thought I would and I don't think it was worth the $220 I paid for it.
Well the Zune HD is worth the price but the lack of App's & Custom EQ is holding back the Zune HD for being a great mp3 player.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindBandit View Post
For the love of god men, get yourself some good earbuds, i can't stand the Zune stock earphone.
I know man. But My brother breaks all his headphones and steals mine so I don't bother getting nice onces. Basically I have some Sony DJ Stereo Headphones (I would damn well notice if he took these) but those are mostly for home use. I use like 30 dollar buds for like anything else. Also In my opinion apps are for show. I've talked to people who play games on there iPod Touch and say they get pretty boring after 10 minutes. In regards to custom EQs it would be nice but I just leave it off because since there is not one I have to change EQs every time a different genre starts playing. Last I checked iPods did not have custom EQs either.

Last edited by sixsixseven; 09-22-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Tags
zune hd