android
Old 12-04-2009, 06:42 AM

Default Would you recommend an e100/150?

Thinking of picking one up soon. Would you recommend them?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-09-2010, 09:00 PM

If you are used to using something like a zune or ipod then the controls will be awkward to use because instead of the left and right buttons to change tracks its the up and down buttons, the way files are organized is annoying to because you cant choose an artist then a specific album you have to search through the albums seperatly or if you choose an artist you will see the albums for that artist and when you choose an album it shows the songs for that album. The sound quality is about average for the level of player there are a lot of options to customize the sound so it can sound better.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:49 AM

i know this is old and the person probably doesn't frequent this page anymore but to anyone else who is looking at this, it is not worth it. i own an e150 4gb player and the biggest gripe to me is the buttons don't respond so well. i think the term is "bad debouncing". the buttons are basically hidden under some flat surface but they don't click as good as lets say a s10. you have to sometimes press twice or real hard for it to do what you want it to do. it doesn't also make it obvious what part of what to click on it, which is probably why it doesn't press properly. the indicators of the buttons are some really small faint dots. the s10 was designed better than this crap.