Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen X-Fi2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Default Music Library and Creative Centrale! Need Help!

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions that you guys hopefully have answers for.

First off, Creative Centrale. I WANT to use this interface, but it isnt recognizing my player. It isnt detecting it. Is there something I need to do first or should it have detected my player from the get go?

Second, My music library. Because Creative Centrale isnt recognizing my X-fi, Im using Windows Explorer to transfer music files to my X-fi Via the my computer menu. I transferred my music files from my old Zen to my New X-fi. All fine well and told, and after some help from you guys, managed to make some playlists with a little help from winamp. Everything is all fine all told, until I opened the music subfolder to add more, and I found that the number of files increased. Apparently every artist has its own folder now, and they didnt have one before. Its like my X-fi decided to make carbon copies of all the music files it already has.

Granted the files i transferred from my old zen were the Music files, so The files were composed of multiple artists themselves, One file would have multiple artists in it. (EX: Japanese Music would have Daisuke Ono, Hikaru Utada, etc) So my question is is this a common occurance? or is it a glitch?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]