android
Old 07-22-2010, 04:25 PM

Guardin Rock (http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/guardian_rock) is a very fun to play and challenging puzzle game. Try it out and you know why i think you should start progamming it in a instant!, It is avaible for *ahem* iPhone *ahem* so im sure it can be done for the x-fi2

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-23-2010, 07:00 AM

okay. this is very exciting. when i first saw that the X-Fi 2 was capable of supporting apps, my first thought was "WIN! GBA emulator on my MP3!"
... while i have since realised that this might be a bit optimistic (read: impossible), i did come prepared with a plan B: geometry wars. it's a pretty simple game that started on the xbox, and has spawned a freeware clone for PC.
i guess that doesn't necessarily mean it's simple to program, but i had the idea that in place of two joysticks, you could program the accelerometer to do the steering and the touch-screen to do the weapons (or vise-versa i guess...)
Anyway! thanks heaps to those who are putting their effort into developing this under-appreciated platform!!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:51 AM

Help One new idea

The first idea I had in mind was a castle defender game. In that game you can throw enemys into the sky(when you drag them into the sky with your fingers). But I don't know how to make a game

Old 07-31-2010, 12:02 PM

Search a tut on the internet?

Old 07-31-2010, 01:06 PM

[Stand-alone idea thread merged into proper place]
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^

Old 08-30-2010, 08:37 AM

pls make lemonade tycoon soon cuz i cant wait any longer...

Old 08-30-2010, 06:46 PM

May I recommend you guys to post more details when presenting a game idea?

Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 PM

I think it would be fun to remake one of those old arcade shooters on the zen. You could tap the bad guys to shoot them and tilt the player to look back and forth across the level.

Something like this:

http://files.nintendic.com/wii/targe...t-terror-1.jpg

P.S. I noticed there was a zippo lighter app on the ideas page, I have some pictures of a zippo if anybody is willing to write the code for it.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:26 PM

Hi, i didnt read througgh all 17 pages to see if this was recommended, but i would like to see a game like crush the castle, or a distance game, like kitten cannon

Old 09-09-2010, 07:22 AM

If someone got nerves and time, i would like to play one of my favourite games on Zen.
Halls of the Dead: The Faery Tale Adventure 2

Old 09-11-2010, 07:28 AM

Lightbulb gba emulator and doodle jump

Would it be possible to make a gba emulator for the Zen X-Fi 2?

and would it be possible to make doodle jump for the zen x-fi 2?

(i'm not good at englis...)

Old 09-11-2010, 02:26 PM

I wizzed thorugh them all... This may have been written but... I think someone should do a Beer app. Its on the iPhone already. Its got a Carling glass. And with the accelerometere it tips and disappears.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthijs1929 View Post
Would it be possible to make a gba emulator for the Zen X-Fi 2?

and would it be possible to make doodle jump for the zen x-fi 2?

(i'm not good at englis...)
Please look for threads about a subject before making a new one, merged into proper place.

As for a GBA emulator, I'm afraid that would be way too hard as it requires knowledge about the GBA system and emulator technology, which I think most of us lack here. (Can't speak for all of us of course but I've heard the discussions before and it doesn't seem very probable it'll be made)

As for doodle jump, I have no idea what it is as I've never had an iTouch or iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettByatt View Post
I wizzed thorugh them all... This may have been written but... I think someone should do a Beer app. Its on the iPhone already. Its got a Carling glass. And with the accelerometere it tips and disappears.

The Beer App is suggested already, and It might very well be possible I believe. The only problem is that none of the people with much knowledge of the Accelerometer seem to be around much, and as for myself, I've never used it so far.

Old 09-12-2010, 04:48 AM

Default Accelerometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habhome View Post
The Beer App is suggested already, and It might very well be possible I believe. The only problem is that none of the people with much knowledge of the Accelerometer seem to be around much, and as for myself, I've never used it so far.
Hey, i'm back for a little bit in response to the accelerometer problems if you want some basic left and right tilt code that alters the x coordinates of the "character" then feel free to use the code from my falling balls game as it should be quite simple to do Any questions then pm me. Also i was thinkng sor game ideas and maybe some kind of toss it game? Where you throw the scrunched up piece of paper in the bin, and get streaks?
-Lua (almost)

Old 09-12-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddykong13 View Post
Hey, i'm back for a little bit in response to the accelerometer problems if you want some basic left and right tilt code that alters the x coordinates of the "character" then feel free to use the code from my falling balls game as it should be quite simple to do Any questions then pm me. Also i was thinkng sor game ideas and maybe some kind of toss it game? Where you throw the scrunched up piece of paper in the bin, and get streaks?
Unfortunately I don't have time to make the Beer app even with your guidance. I've got my hands full juggling my RPG game, University, Shooting and life in general. But maybe somebody else will have more time on their hands.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:54 PM

Default ir transceiver

could someone make an app for this: http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-...r-iPhone-iPod/
it needs to communicate through the audio jack thanks

Last edited by taterkiller; 09-27-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Old 09-30-2010, 03:51 PM

Hi everybody! sorry for my english)
can someone do this game for x-fi2 http://onlineguru.ru/1278/view.html
it was popular game in Russia in 80's
I don't know how doing games for zen, for me it's too hard

and onemore, can someone do Battle City for Zen!) it's the best game on dendy)
sorry for offtop

Last edited by alexvilla; 09-30-2010 at 04:07 PM.

Old 09-30-2010, 04:19 PM

[Post moved to correct thread. Please check sticky threads before posting offtopics in an existing thread. There's probably an existing thread for certain subjects, like suggestions....]

Old 10-04-2010, 01:29 PM

Lightbulb

why don't make angry birds?
that would be so cool.

Old 10-04-2010, 01:56 PM

Default drawing

hey, you guys are really smart i love the apps you make for the x-fi 2 but can someone maybe make a kind of drawingboard like the LG cookie has?? that would be really fun!

thnx, nefarius

Tags
app, applications, apps, creative zen x-fi 2, games, zen, zen x-fi2