android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > iRiver > iriver H Series

Old 02-04-2010, 08:06 AM

Default H120/H140 hardware support: What's happened to misticriver.net?

It was my main info resource for my iRiver H130 and H140 player/recorders, at least on a hardware level. The last several days I can't hit them. They come up in Google searches but the links don't work:

www.misticriver.net/forums/

www.misticriver.net/forums/

www.misticriver.net/

I've seen this before, but they came back to life. I sent an email to the webmaster a few days ago. Anybody know anything? If they are gone it will be a big loss!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Off-Topic Moderator

Yes, I know. Jeff, the owner of the site submitted a thread less than a week ago that he was pulling the plug, and apparently he has done so. This was mainly because of iRiver's current crop of lackluster players. I will miss the site myself, because i was a long time active member.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:49 AM

Default Ugh! Any access to MisticRiver Info?

Since you know him... Do you think there will be any access to the information compiled on MR? It really is (was) the only resource for us H3xx users, especially for maintenance and upgrades. I just jumped on to check what hard drive I need to replace as mine has finally bit the dust, and Ugh! No Mistic River. A sad loss...

Old 03-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Off-Topic Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulezi View Post
Since you know him... Do you think there will be any access to the information compiled on MR? It really is (was) the only resource for us H3xx users, especially for maintenance and upgrades. I just jumped on to check what hard drive I need to replace as mine has finally bit the dust, and Ugh! No Mistic River. A sad loss...
They have a new Internet address. While I will not provide the full address as to not interfere with ABI's traffic, substitute NET for COM. As long as you know their former web site address, you can take it on from here.