android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2010, 11:10 PM

Exclamation Recommended Video Conversion Software

I'm just posting this for anybody who doesn't have a video converter or needs a new one for whatever reason.

I normally always look for freeware software, and so there is a very reliable and great website for freeware at Gizmo Freeware Reviews. Only the top freeware are featured on this site. So when I got my P3, I went to this website and under multimedia, I clicked on "Best Video Converter". And ranked as #1 is iWisoft Video Converter. So I tried it out and it's VERY good and reliable. Interface is slick and easy, and the best part in my opinion is that it has alot of output formats from ipod mp4. to pmp avi. or to even Nintendo ds dpg. format. I 100% recommend this to anybody who are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use vid converter.

I've also realized that alot of people here use Handbrake. Handbrake is a very decent video conversion software, but it has a limited amount of formats to convert to. Also the interface can get quite confusing for the non tech-savvy people. Handbrake has also been reviewed on Gizmo Freeware Reviews but for whatever reason they say it has "Windows Stability Problems" (Whatever that means) Other programs im sure alot of people here are aware of are "SUPER" and "FormatFactory". These are passed by the reviewers on GFR although I don't recommend SUPER. The only thing I can say about it is that it had a VERY annoying interface. Took me quite awhile to figure out the configurations and controls. Haven't tried FormatFactory yet so I can't really say anything for it.

Links:
Link to GFR: In text
Link to "Best Conversion Software": http://www.techsupportalert.com/best...am.htm#iwisoft

I am in no way trying to spam or scam anybody. Just alittle advice

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever" -Gandhi

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]