Colonization, take 2
I haven't posted anything for a while, so though I'd update you all. After a number of struggles with the pathfinding script, I've decided to take a break from Lua and port my game into Objective-C so I could program it for the iPhone (traitor that I am), something I had planned to do since the beginning. Because of this, development is going to be on pause for a bit, though once I finish it for that platform, I'll probably bring it back here and have it running on the X-Fi2 in weeks. In the meantime, await the completion of the Pingus app, which looks like a bunch of fun.
Just incase you're wondering, here's my list of progress for the Lua version of the app: (To-Do, Done)
Graphics--This was a big one. Happy to be done!
Last edited by ©reative; 06-20-2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: update
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 AM.