android
Old 03-08-2010, 07:38 PM

Default Sansa Clip+ problems

Hey guys. i jsut recently bought a clip+ after i sold my original sansa clip. ive noticed that the battery life on the clip+ seems to be a lot let compared to the original. another problem iv noticed so far is sometimes after the clip+ automatically turns off (when not in use) and i turn it back on, i cant pause the music after i press play....i turn it off and sometimes im still facing the problem and wehn im lucky i goes away. i returned the first clip+ and now im on my second and im still having this problem.i loved the orginial but it just seems the clip+ got many issues to be sorted out at this moment.....so is there anything that u guys can recommend for me that's in a similar price range from bestbuy canada (max$150 CAD)....this is the only player iv ever had so not quite sure what else to look into

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-08-2010, 09:12 PM

have you tried upgrading/reinstalling the firmware?. I would try fixing it before trying to find another player. I have had no problems with my Clip+.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:03 PM

i installed firmware v01.02.09A via the sansa update software....is there a way to maybe go back to the previous firmware version?

Old 03-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Yes--just download the earlier firmware (see the sticky thread at the top of the forum) and install it.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Ultra Senior Member

No, you can't go back - 1.02.09 is the only released firmware so far, and the original one the Clip+ came with isn't available for downgrading.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandeep singh View Post
another problem iv noticed so far is sometimes after the clip+ automatically turns off (when not in use) and i turn it back on, i cant pause the music after i press play....i turn it off and sometimes im still facing the problem and wehn im lucky i goes away.
I have come across this problem as well. It seems if you press play while the Clip+ is still booting you will get this problem where you can't pause. Usually a reboot corrects this. It's definitely a bug in the firmware.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Can't say as I've seen this.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
No, you can't go back - 1.02.09 is the only released firmware so far, and the original one the Clip+ came with isn't available for downgrading.
Of course, you're right--once further firmwares are issued, you will be able to go between them.

Tags
battery, clip+, problem, sansa