android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung

Old 03-14-2010, 06:51 PM

Default "see what I'm listening to" MSN Messenger plugin for Emodio

Hi guys,

Recently I've been interested to see if I'd be able to make Emodio compatible with MSN Live Messenger.

Since WMP has the "see what I'm listening to" MSN plugin, which makes the song and artist title appear in the message box, I was wondering if Emodio would be able to do the same with a plugin.

I've did a bit of searching around myself, and it seems like it's possible, all I need is a plugin...but the problem is, I have no idea if Emodio supports plugins at all.

Since the "see what I'm listening to" works with Winamp and iTunes, as long as Emodio supports plugins, there should be no problem at all.

Unless of course, there is another way to do it without using plugins.

If anyone has any information, or if anyone has done it already, please let me know!

Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-11-2010, 06:19 PM

No one? I did a bit of searching around myself, and I don't think there is such a plugin for Emodio at the moment...

But does anyone know of a possibility to make it work with Emodio? Since there are "see what I'm listening to" plugins for WMP, Winamp and iTunes

Old 04-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Samsung Moderator

EmoDio does not support plugins and the WLM plugin.
It's just a software made by Samsung for Samsung DAP. It's not really the same kind of software as WMP or Winamp

But why do you use EmoDio? It's useles... Recent Samsung DAP are UMS, they do not need video reconversion, you can put UCI themes without EmoDio and they support almost all audio codecs so you don't need to convert them. I really never use EmoDio! And many other Music Player Softwares are better like Winamp for instance!