android
Old 04-01-2010, 05:33 AM

Default iaudio 9 Playlist help~! Cowon Player Users come in.

I jus bought the i9 and i read the manual. i tried sync-ing the playlist and it sync-ed all the song from the playlist into the player.BUT i couldnt find the playlist in the player anywhere.

Any solution? or any other method to sync playlist? i used the COWON media center but playlist format m3u ONLY support english characters and i have non english title tracks. Thanks in advanced

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-01-2010, 05:49 AM

While in music browser, press and hold the arrow back (<---) button and you should see:
Folders
Artists
Albums
Songs
Genres
Years
New music
Playlists ***
Audible
recordings

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 04-01-2010, 10:00 AM

What i meant was, there are no playlist in the playlist folder.Weird......

Old 04-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Banned

Instead of syncing - I'm guessing you use some program - have you tried dragging & dropping the playlist into the Playlist folder?

FWIW the only playlist I use is the favourites feature; I find it really useful as it's something my X lacks.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:22 PM

oh i got it fix. its the MTP/MSC thing. thanks for the replies

Old 04-13-2010, 06:18 PM

I am having a similar problem with playlists and just cannot work it out. I am not tech savvy but can follow instructions logically. I would be extremely grateful for a solution.

I have the i9 player 16gb. Sound is excellent. I have put playlists together on both Windows Media Player and Media Monkey. I have tried syncing the playlists, tried dragging and dropping and changed the system format from msc to mtp and repeated. I think I have tried most permutations.

The best result I have got is to get playlists shown in the playlist file on the player but when I click on the playlist they are empty i.e. nothing underneath. They do not play. Can someone please give me some guidance on how to successfully get the playlists onto the player.

Playlists for me are how this player will work for me as the capacity 16gb is quite small for how I intend to use it.

Previously I had an old Zen Touch which in the end the hard drive went. I used Notmad software and it was very easy to use, even the creative software was much user friendly that Cowon.

Thank you (with hope).

Old 04-15-2010, 07:45 AM

I had some issues to create playlist too, also because I use the player in MSC and I HATE Media Centers, so I wanted to create by myself plyalists with the songs that are stored in the player. I fixed it using Playlist Creator (freeware), just create the playlist with the file located in the player (do not create playlists with the files that are on the PC and transfer the playlist after, because it won't work), then save the playlist (m3u) in the Playlists folder of the i9 (you can simply create it by yourslef).

Old 04-15-2010, 05:33 PM

It seems to have worked. Thank you very much for the fix DeadMan.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:16 AM

Default iAudio9 Playlists

Thanks to those that posted solutions here. I have been trying to sync playlists with Windows MP for quite a while and finally found the solution here. I had to switch to MTP mode on the iaudio9, then connect to my PC and start WMP. Once I synced in this mode, the playlist appeared on my iaudio9.

This is pretty convoluted but it worked. Now I will find out what will work differently on my iaudio9 while using MTP mode. The Cowon user manual and website unfortunatley dont explain this. Thanks again.

Last edited by Chris360m; 05-01-2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: spelling errors