android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen X-Fi2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2010, 01:00 PM

Page Zen X-Fi2: The Picture Magaine, A new E-Zine on the Zen X-Fi2

Well if you dont go to Xeroo then you may not know this. All my know-ho is tied up in journalism. It's kinda hard to want to make games when you have to write for Future Publishing you know.

So what I have done is worked out a format for a E-Zine to work on the Zen X-Fi2 without any extra software needed. It's build with JPegs at a rez of 400/240 and I use a 10 or 9 dpi Font for main text meaning it is something you should be able to read on the machine itself without giving yourself a headache.

The plan behide it is to give more focus on the machine (Yes, I'm pimping it on a Zen X-Fi2 forum, I know... BUT It's also on my personal blog which gets about 10,000 views per month mainy from PC Gamers- Who hate Apple. Full Stop). It mixes up reviews of games that anyone can download (via here or Xeroo), with features, interviews, help and so on.

Right now the Xeroo website is going to be it's home. After the first issue is out on the website and if there is enough call for it I will upload it here too. If you want to write something of the ezine PM me and we can work something out- or if you want to do a interview let me know. I'm after you guys, The DEVS!! Anyho, have fun

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]