android
Old 04-12-2010, 05:35 PM

Help Trouble with RSS Synchronizer

I've been trying to update my RSS feeds, but the program just epic fails when I start it up. The title bar shows up as an 8 bit rainbow on a black background, and then windows says that it's not responding. I've tried this on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Anybody have anything on this?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-12-2010, 06:23 PM

Oh, hmm.. Not anything that has occurred to me or anyone I know about. My first attempt would be to reload the firmware as the application may have been corrupted during installation. Or see if it's downloadable straight from Creative without reloading the firmware.
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^

Old 04-13-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habhome View Post
Oh, hmm.. Not anything that has occurred to me or anyone I know about. My first attempt would be to reload the firmware as the application may have been corrupted during installation. Or see if it's downloadable straight from Creative without reloading the firmware.
I tried the firmware reload and direct download (nonexistent), and the recovery tool. I don't think the RSS Synchronizer is part of the firmware. Maybe you could put up the file (idk about legal stuff on this) for others who have issues.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:55 PM

I'm not sure about the legal stuff either so I'd prefer to play it safe and not upload it just like that. I'd try E-mailing creative about it or write on the X-Fi2 Facebook page, they've provided downloads of the original images in the player before, so they might be able to fix this too as a download.
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^