android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2010, 05:04 PM

Default Noob Set-up :p

Hey guys
Just wanted to say a big thank you to ABi for weaning me away from Apple and skullcandy and pointing me in the right direction . Since almost all my friends have ipods with stock earbuds, I thought of myself as an audiophile coz I had skullcandy smokin buds and cx300s !! how wrong was I !!
Anyhoo.................
These are my current DAPs, the Cowon S9 and Sansa Clip+ being bought only in the past couple of months and the Sony s736f and nwz-b103f I've had for more than a year

My main portable cans are the cresyns, portapros and creative's ep-635(can't stand these for anything but gym, crap SQ but huge amounts of bass helps while running ) and while the Senn HD201s are good for chillout and lounge music, they are not very good while I'm out n about, the Sony MDR-X1000s are pure crap for music but ok enuff for watching DVDs (i got them for free on a promotion anyway so shouldn't complain much ) and finally the Sony MDR-NC020 are the ones i got with the s736f for the noise cancellation and since they don't hold a candle to the portapros, i use them for gaming and music with the PSP:

Apologies for not havin a pic of my home set-up but my lappy and the d5000s are on loan
Also on show here is the Nintendo DS, Sony PSP and Samsung Galaxy Spica i5700 w/Android. Great video quality (currently the only android phone supporting DivX), although not as impressive as the S9, but for something that is the equivalent of $200 US, not bad at all

Can't seem to find any headphone amps in Dubai , but if anyone knows where i can get any, please advise ...
I've been reading the forums for quite sometime now and have received some excellent advice from everyone, so thanks once again and even though its still in its formative years, I hope you like my set-up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13042010064.jpg (70.9 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg 13042010059.jpg (66.8 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg 13042010058.jpg (68.5 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg 13042010065.jpg (79.3 KB, 136 views)

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]