Creative Zen X-FI2 just some questions regarding player
Based on reviews i've been reading online as well as older forum posts.
- High quality sound (X-FI system)
- Good value for a decent PMP (120 for 8gb vs other players that go for alot more)
- Sleek finish
- Comes with great headphones
- Plays a variety of media files (Xvid, DivX4/5, MPEG4 etc).
- plays FLAC (even though i don't have any)
- Has HD capabilities (confirm?)
- Unresponsive touch screen (compared to ipod touch / zune but firmware fixes has made it slightly better?)
- Screen bruises (seems often though it doesn't really affect people if you can't see it if player is lit)
- From an older forum post -> random shut offs etc.
- Clunky interface (though the firmware fixes of the player as shown in videos seems to make it smoother)
My questions i want to asked based on what i gathered would be. Some more feedback would be appreciated
1) Screen responsive-ness seems to be alright from videos and someone said on callibration you can set it by how sensitive you touch the dots so you don't have to apply pressure
2) Does the screen bruises really make the player difficult to tolerate (seeing bruises constantly), i have bruises scratches etc on my DS and i seems fine when the back light is lit
3) Interface runs more smoother now ? Maybe not as smooth as the iPOD touch but not like the first video of the interface when X-FI2 released?
4) Does the player still randomly shut off, or was it just because they recieved faulty hardware (the player)
5) If my videos on my computer are Xvid format (namely anime, and lets say the format is a compatible one with the player) and it is 1024x786 resolution, can i play it on my player (drag and drop) or do i have to resize it?
6) All files can be transferred through windows interface of drag and drop, no need to use centrale? (like how iPODs require itunes, my old muvo was simply drag and drop like a USB stick)
Thanks guys, I have already ordered my X-FI2, just waiting on it to arrive, I don't really care about comparisons between iPOD touch and Zune to the X-FI2, even if the touchscreen isnt the best i still prefer the creative player (more affordable), I just wanted to clear up some questions
The random shut downs worries me though
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.