android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen X-Fi2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2010, 12:18 PM

Default I need advices about ID3 tag and sound quality before buying

I plan on buying the new Zen X-Fi2 64gb. But I need 2 things made clear:

1. I don't care about anything (video, gadgets, photo, agenda, sudoku...) except music. I want to know if this player is one of the best about sound quality. In fact if I could pay less and have just a music player (like a cd player was), I would be happy. The only reason I want to buy a new mp3 player is for the space, I don't have to bring 300 cd with me on a travel.

2. I ripped about 43gb of mp3 from my entire music collection then realized that I didn't included MP3 tags. Will this look that bad in my player list?

I ripped them with complete titles; for example, every song is titled like that:

Madonna - 2005 - Confessions on a dance floor - 02 - Get together.mp3
Madonna - 2005 - Confessions on a dance floor - 03 - Sorry.mp3

So can anyone tell me what this will look like once dropped in my new player? I've read it will be classified into "unknow artist".

In my computer, it's not just a long list of songs. It's classified by artist-> album-> song.

I fear that these folders will disappear and end up with a single list of 8000 songs. Am I right?

If yes, is there a player that keeps exactly our folders like in Windows, like if I would just drag and drop in a usb drive?

Thanks anyone for a detailed answer!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]