android
Old 05-16-2015, 12:46 AM

Default ??? Replacement battery

I've seen plenty of talk about the O2 battery problems, but unfortunately nothing regarding the name or number of the battery. Mine died a sudden death, OK one day, dead a week later. Nothing would coax the battery into doing anything except overheat and go soft when charged. (The charger checked out OK and was original)

Does anyone know the actual reference number/namr of the battery please. MOn opening my O2 up I found a battery completely devoid of any text. I've seen something similar in appearance to mine on Ebay in Australia. Sadly, past experience with the seller has only given me very poor clones which wouldn't hold a charge overnight.

I've seen what I believe to be the correct battery on the US Ebay site (a yellow one) If anyone could give me a link to something suitable I'd be grateful. Thank you. Stu

PS I'm an invalid and due to go into hospital, again. The O2 is a terrific bedmate I've found. :-)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-24-2015, 02:02 AM

Oh Come on, someone must have changed the battery in their O2. All I want is a replacement number or equivalent please.

Old 05-24-2015, 08:20 PM
Administrator

You're looking to replace a battery that wasn't meant to be replaced. Top that with the player itself was first made 5-6 years ago. That makes my reply to your first post about a battery replacement your best bet. http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...4&postcount=12