android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen X-Fi2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2010, 08:39 AM

Default Thoughts on [me] buying X-Fi 2 as my next PMP? :) ^^

Hi all!

I've been racking my brains out for the past couple months deciding on whether to buy as my next PMP. After my first week or so of research, I thought, with all these comments on the X-Fi 2, I'd buy some no-warranty, underpriced, probably completely glitchy, unbranded PMP from some dodgy online website before I'd get the X-Fi 2, but after some firmware updates and some more extensive reading on other players, here I am, 2-3 months later, considering buying the X-Fi 2.

I'm considering it because of it's lower price than most branded PMPs out there, as well as its apparent unmatched quality in sound with the right settings, not to mention how satisfied I was with my Zen:Vision W [which is now somewhat dead, courtesy of myself].

So, what I'm asking is, from users who have personally had an X-Fi 2 and have had their own experiences with it now, would you recommend me to buy it as my next PMP? All I want from it is music and movies/videos, nothing more. The main issues I've read on is how troublesome changing volume can be, and that it takes 11 seconds to do the whole process, as well as dodgy touchscreen, etc.

Thanks in advance!s,
-justing

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]