android
Old 08-11-2010, 01:42 PM

Default [solved] broken screen: resetting your T10 with pc

Hey guys and gals out there using samsung mp3 player!

The screen on my samsung t10 is cracked. Nothing will be shown. Just a blank broken white screen.
Thanks to that hightech touchpad, I accidently set the songs to be played faster. Yes, very sad. I tried to revert that function blindly. Did not work.

I formatted my mp3 through EmoDio. Without any change. The setting is still there.

So, Is there a way to reset my mp3 completely through the pc? Please don't advice me to set it to default through navigating through the player. I can't see anything on the screen. Not even with the manual that shows every menu functions and how to get there.

Or is it possible to open its system files and change the player's setting at your computer?

Thank you!

Last edited by yoshiex; 08-11-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-11-2010, 09:40 PM

You will neede to get a new Screen, you can't use the PC to drive the T10.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:44 AM

A new screen costs around 100 bucks. Also, on ebay people only sell functional ones. So, it is pointless for me to purchase.

Just find it wasted that i cant use the player properly...just because of the damn sensitive screen that is broken...

Old 08-13-2010, 11:35 AM

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could record a video guiding me through the menu in order to default reset the system of my mp3 player.

...as my last hope...

Thank you

Last edited by yoshiex; 08-14-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: ...as my last hope...

Old 08-26-2010, 05:15 AM

Hey guys and gals!
I finally solved my problem.
My theory was that if I change the firmware, the settings will be changed, too. By changing the settings means resetting the player.
I had the newest firmware installed onto my player. So, the only solution was to downgrade it.
I just followed this guide http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30116 in order to downgrade the firmware, otherwise, it would not work.

After downgrading you can upgrade it again. But it is not necessary due to the broken screen.

Be sure to fully charge your player before down- or upgrading!
I wont take responsibility if you brake your mp3player by following this instruction! Doing it at your own risk!!