android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Site Related > MP3 Player News

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Wow, we got loads of twunts here on ABI lately,...what gives?!?!?!

PS: please don't grammar nazi me!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-17-2011, 01:26 PM

People who buy such overpriced stuff have to justify/rationalize their purchase.

By the way, I actually should get a loaner of the Colorfly, but I think I will turn that opportunity down, especially after seeing what audience this thing attracts - the Hifiman and AMP3 were enough, I really don't want to waste any more time and energy on such nonsense.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:27 PM

self-fulfilling prophecy: with that attitude you're not gonna survive very long around here, eargasm. i'd suggest you stop the trollin and show some manners and first of all apologize for your "all red" verbal "discourse".

this site is all about discourse and things can get a little hot in here. BUT... we discuss on the same level, you clearly where not.

just one thing:

"facts are facts" and roses smell like poop... facts aren't facts as long as you don't provide them.

people can always claim something to be a fact, but most of the time are lacking the proof for it.

Black Cowon J3 32 GB (Black Ringke Case) - no lousy Sennheiser CX 300 anymore, Pana HJE 900 took the throne... for keeps

Old 07-18-2011, 05:58 AM

I think it's time to retire this thread, since there will probably come no good from it anymore.

Closed Thread