android
Old 10-14-2010, 12:24 AM

Default Zune Will Not Let Me Sign In After 4.7

So I have an absolutely awesome bug.

I try to sign into my account with the 4.7 software, and am immediately greeted my the new TOS agreement. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again. I accept, go to the sharing information screen, and then it attempts to sign me in... after which I have to accept the TOS again.

See how freaking annoying it is to be written out? Try actually dealing with it.

Edit: I'm giving up. It's still doing it, after a day. FFS.

Last edited by Ayepecks; 10-14-2010 at 08:06 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-14-2010, 11:28 AM

For anyone who doesn't understand what I'm saying, here's a fun little flow chart that happens when I attempt to sign in to my Zune software...

Old 10-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Anythingbutiphone Moderator

I would uninstall, reboot, and reinstall. I know, not the best suggestion, but it might clean out any left over crap that could be causing this.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:09 PM

Tried that.

Also tried installing the Zune software on another computer and accepting the new TOS that way. Also didn't work.

What an awesome problem.