android
Old 03-21-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgmun View Post
I almost find that hard to believe considering the techology behind it, it's not a capacitive screen you know.
I guess that's your prerogative to not believe me. I'm just telling you how it is for me. I know what a capacitive and resistive touch screen is like. Yes, a capacitive screen is more responsive, and you can give it the slightest of touches. I don't have to press hard at all to do an action. Brett_val is right about the scrolling bit. It can be a bit finicky at times, but I still only touch it very lightly. I usually use my fingernail to scroll, especially when changing volume or the letters to find an artist etc.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-22-2011, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayC_783 View Post
I guess that's your prerogative to not believe me. I'm just telling you how it is for me. I know what a capacitive and resistive touch screen is like. Yes, a capacitive screen is more responsive, and you can give it the slightest of touches. I don't have to press hard at all to do an action. Brett_val is right about the scrolling bit. It can be a bit finicky at times, but I still only touch it very lightly. I usually use my fingernail to scroll, especially when changing volume or the letters to find an artist etc.
That's very much my experience, too. I tend to use the back of my fingernail, and for scrolling: press, hold for a moment, then drag.