android
Old 07-20-2010, 06:52 AM

Default This thing is an indestructible little tank

My T-10 went through the washing machine. I thought it was completely broken (it looks completely broken, will upload photos soon). This is why I bought my R1.

Guess what.

Apart from the whited out screen, it works fine! I discovered this while playing with it, and randomly connecting it to a wall charger.

I connected it to my computer, and all my data is still there! Amazing!

As far as I can tell, everything works 100% fine (except for the smashed casing and the whited out screen - this must be a software thing, because it's not physically damaged).

I'll keep you guys posted on my epic mission to get this thing repaired!

P.S: Any requests for hardware photos?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-03-2010, 09:10 PM

Haa, I still have mine as a backup after upgrading to a P3. I LOVED that little thing! I would love to see some pics of how it fared. Those T10's are invincible lol

Old 08-06-2010, 03:40 PM

wahah! I can only agree! I went swimming with mine (by accident of course). When I was done I saw I still had my T10 in my pocket.
I was so angry... my favorite mp3-player broken. I felt insanly stupid for having it broken myself.
It didnt start, the screen was full with water...
So when I came home I just put it somewhere to dry.
And guess what... after two days I connected it to my pc and it was working as it always did Only the screen had some white marks because of the water.

Now a couple months later even the marks are gone and it's still working perfect! I really love it. It has FM, real bluetooth, easy playlists, I can delete my music on my T10,... love it!

Old 10-04-2010, 12:37 AM

Its not uncommon for mp3 players, mobile phones, etc to survive fresh water emersion. Turn it on and drop it into salt water and tell me how tough it is.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:34 PM

Mine is just dead ...
It fell off my pocket while I was closing my car's door. The earphone's cable got stuck in the door and I drove 50km on the highway. The T10 is gone now, I need a new player asap.