android
Old 12-18-2010, 12:55 PM

Default Invisible Skin (BestSkinsEver) - Very good!

Hello everybody!

I'm happy with my purchase.

Before I bought a silicone cover, but it was very strange and left the Fuze with the face of chinese fake player!

I took some pictures so everyone can see how it is imperceptible, not changing anything in the appearance of the device while protecting against scratches!

By the way, the price is really very good in the face of top brands!

Goodbye!

Slideshow:
http://img339.imageshack.us/slidesho...=dsc00079w.jpg

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-31-2010, 07:31 AM

So it's like a sleeve? If so, you're right, it looks good! I have saved the plastic-type covers that come on various devices, like clocks, and I have some of that over the face of my Fuze, but it's inadequate and losing its "stick". Yesterday I taped it in place, but that looks kind of crummy. I'll have to order a Skin if it is indeed in a sleeve form that won't develop curl-up edges. Until then, though, I protect my device in two cute, soft baby socks, one inside the other, bought for a dollar or so at a thrift store. If I could find a cool lanyard, I could hang the baby-socked fuze around my neck... just need time to listen to the podcasts and music.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyS View Post
So it's like a sleeve? If so, you're right, it looks good! I have saved the plastic-type covers that come on various devices, like clocks, and I have some of that over the face of my Fuze, but it's inadequate and losing its "stick". Yesterday I taped it in place, but that looks kind of crummy. I'll have to order a Skin if it is indeed in a sleeve form that won't develop curl-up edges. Until then, though, I protect my device in two cute, soft baby socks, one inside the other, bought for a dollar or so at a thrift store. If I could find a cool lanyard, I could hang the baby-socked fuze around my neck... just need time to listen to the podcasts and music.
Yeah! It's like a sleeve! Very good!

Old 03-18-2011, 12:29 PM

I put the skin form bestskinsever on mine too.
This is the result after a few hours

You can hardly see there is something on it, its hard to shoot a picture that shows it.

http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/fc3ffb-1300465646.jpg

What you see on it is basically dust and fingerprints that I put on it after attaching the skin.
Ist a macro shot with a flash so you can see almost everything every little dust and fingerprint but not so much the skin (maybe around the home button).
The camera shows more than the human eye can see.

http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2765f0-1300465955.jpg

I also did a very thurough job and needed ~30min but its not too hard you just need patience.

PS: This is about 3h after applying.

Last edited by gŁnter; 03-18-2011 at 12:42 PM.