android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa Fuze

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 05:07 PM

Unhappy Cannot sync my music to fuze properly, please help

Hi everyone,

Finally settled on the fuze for my replacement player, only thing is I can't seem to get my music synced to it!

I copied my music files from my 8gb ipod to my computer's 'my music' folder and imported them in WMP. When I synced the player, after about 40 mins it was done syncing but upon looking through my albums I discovered there were quite a few missing.

Read a few posts and people seemed to have general problems with WMP and the library deleting randomly so I downloaded Jukebox 14 and transferred music files to there but same thing happens. Granted the library stays put but albums still missing. They are present in library but not on player as far as I can see.

I have approx 1400 music files. Is there perhaps a limit to how many can be synced at once? I hit ctrl + A and just drag the whole lot over, it even says 14** selected on the mouse pointer.

Is the problem that I copied the files directly from ipod to computer? Like I said they all show up in library as far as I can tell.

My sansa fuze is an 8gb one, already updated to the latest firmware. My ipod is also an 8gb and I get no error msgs whatsoever and everything should fit if they are the same capacity right?

I am running windows 7 32bit.

Apologizes if this has been answered before but I'm tired and just can't find anything.

Appreciate any help given. Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
music, problem, sync, syncing, transfer