android
Old 01-09-2011, 10:14 AM

Default My new Sony and my Zen V plus

I bought the Sony NWZ-S754 because the Zen only has 2 gigabyte. Very happy with my new Sony, just love it

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Good stuff man. Congrats. Not normally a big fan of white tech gear, but your gear looks sweet!
PoolCues: a bunch
A Glossary for Newbies

Old 01-09-2011, 12:11 PM

Congratulations! Side by side with the Zen, the Walkman looks very tall. Do you find it still "pocketable"?

Old 01-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Banned

nice pic!

Old 01-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Damn, they both look great!!!

Old 01-11-2011, 11:37 PM

can i ask why people need multiple mp3 players? i usually use one until it breaks or i'm not satisfied with it. right now i just rock a sansa fuze v2 with rockbox installed. have an archos 2 but i'm not happy with it just use it as a glorified flash drive. have a few other little ones that i don't use.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Ultra Senior Member

No one really "needs" a mp3 player but, we want them lots of them. I'm a gadget junkie & I have many. They each have features we love.Some of us have more than one because are dedicated to just music,some just to video. I have those that are strictly for audiobooks.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia88 View Post
can i ask why people need multiple mp3 players? i usually use one until it breaks or i'm not satisfied with it. right now i just rock a sansa fuze v2 with rockbox installed. have an archos 2 but i'm not happy with it just use it as a glorified flash drive. have a few other little ones that i don't use.
Different uses...
I have two that are just for tunes 0n-the-go(clip+).....one that is just for work tunes(Fuze V2)....one just for podcasts(Fuze V1), and my Touch for some tunes, and Internet, games and video use.

Old 01-12-2011, 05:14 AM
Ultra Senior Member

^ Yup. Many folks do different devices for different uses.

Plus there is always the new gear fetish - a terrible disease that can strike anyone, anytime.
PoolCues: a bunch
A Glossary for Newbies

Old 01-12-2011, 07:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
My android phone is my main player; my i9 I just use in bed; my clip+ I'll use and take anywhere, but it gets less use than the other 2.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM

Very nice looking setups and pictures. Me likey.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:

yeah, different uses. I have the J3 for my main player and an ipod touch for apps and whatnot. That is my Batman and Robin for daily use. I have a clip that I use when I don't want to risk damage (excercise, yardwork,etc) to the dynamic duo. Its like my Nightwing. It is also the only player I have that the wife likes to use. I have a Creative Zen Vision: M that I only hold onto because it was the wifes and she doesn't want to sell it...even though she never uses it. Then I have a fuze+ that my daughter uses when she doesn't want to risk her Superman...I mean Ipod Touch 4th gen. I bought the fuze+ and didnt love it so I moved on to the J3, otherwise we would just share the clip for backup. I am considering getting a clip+ so that I can rockbox it and just take the SD card from the J3 to it when parking the J3. The content dont he clip is always lacking because I dont use it much.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:18 PM

I use speakers when I'm home, i don't really use DAPs at home ever and if it's late and i don't want to wake anyone i use headphones on my PC/laptop not a DAP. I can't see myself ever using anything but a rockboxed clip+, and i have a backup clip+ boxed on a shelf lol. I change the music on my clip+ daily as well so my music rotates a lot which is why I'm thinking i probably wont need a 32gb card. The J3 still intrigues me, and after the D3 is final i will make my decision between those hehe, though i have 5-6 other DAPs i don't ever use so i don't know...
Battle.net Tag: wuaffiliate#1677

Old 01-15-2011, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetooman View Post
Congratulations! Side by side with the Zen, the Walkman looks very tall. Do you find it still "pocketable"?
Looks tall but isn't really that tall, the Zen is just short

But yes still "pocketable"

Old 01-27-2011, 03:58 AM

Quote:
I use my p3 as my main pllayer and my sony stick player (NWZ- B153F) for the gym