android
Old 01-21-2011, 07:01 PM

Exclamation Sync Issues with my NWZ-S545

OK so here's the deal I bought this Mp3 Player as a replacement/upgrade from my last one, I bought it from BestBuy a little shy of a month ago, so the issue that I'm having is it'll be totally fine for a couple of hours and then it shuts off, so I turn it back on trying to listen to music then it proceeds to tell me that there are no songs... OK, so I plug it into my computer and I go into the music folder after my computer recognizes the device and right in front of me is all my music, cool, I still have my tunes, I remove the device from the computer to check, says That I don't have any music so I proceed to repeat the process and same results, so i decided to format it the device and re-sync everything it works fine and then the same thing shuts off and says no music, I tried resetting it and nothing I tried customer care for both BestBuy AND Sony and well, they basically tell me that I'm SOL, i was wondering if anyone has had the same issue with the device and found a solution to this aggravating issue I am open to any suggestions on to how to resolve this issue....

Thank You,
ArmyG33k

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-22-2011, 05:06 AM

hmm, was this device on sale or something? because the reset should fix this but it appears it does not. I would suggest you return it and buy something else, either the new E Series or another brand of player because I have not seen people having such problems with their S550s before.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:27 PM

Well i tweeked with it some got it to work, I have no idea what on earth i did LOL

Old 01-24-2011, 03:31 PM

Ah nice, good to know it works.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Ultra Senior Member

@Army: Good news! But to further everyone's knowledge, can you kinda describe what you did to get things going again?
PoolCues: a bunch
A Glossary for Newbies