android
Old 08-31-2006, 09:32 PM

There are a few accessories on this site including a BLACK sync adapter:

http://www.pc-mobile.net/zvm.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zvmad.jpg (19.1 KB, 32 views)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-04-2006, 01:46 PM

Purchased the Car Adaptor and ac adaptor and a Car mount from Gomadic. They all work, but the car adaptor causes some interfearence with my FM(iRiver) Transmiter. Also the Car mount, I got the vent one, was too heavy for my vent blades to hold, also I broke one of the tabs that holds the arm to the bracked on the back. I'm thinking of finding a new way to mount it. I wonder what gomadic can do to help me.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:12 AM

Default creative zen vision m accessories

Product includes leather case, skin case, crystal case, screen protector and hands free. Good price and perfect fit for zen vision m.

http://www.maxmost.com/creative_zen.php

Old 09-09-2006, 12:21 PM

Here's an accessory you should never leave home without:

Seriously though, I do carry a paper clip with me everywhere since my ZVM freezes up at least once a month, and usually in most inconvenient places.

Old 09-30-2006, 03:17 AM

Anywhere that sells stuff for us backward folk downunder?

KopyKat

Old 09-30-2006, 04:57 AM

Hey, has anyone seen this from sfplanet.com? It's a 3-in-1 set so you have the usb connection, wall adapter, and car adapter. And you don't need the dongle thingy either!

http://www.sfplanet.com/product/C-ZVM-U3-ZEN-VISIONM

If anyone has any experience with it, lemme know. It sounds like a good bargain.

Old 09-30-2006, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirender72
Hey, has anyone seen this from sfplanet.com? It's a 3-in-1 set so you have the usb connection, wall adapter, and car adapter. And you don't need the dongle thingy either!

http://www.sfplanet.com/product/C-ZVM-U3-ZEN-VISIONM

If anyone has any experience with it, lemme know. It sounds like a good bargain.
Damn, if that stuff is quality, it beats the pants off of the gomadic.com deal which is almost 2x as much w/out the USB.

Old 09-30-2006, 03:31 PM

I'm wondering if the converter thing will still charge as fast as a regular plug, even tho it's just a USB to AC adapter, because you're still using a USB cable. And also, do you guys thing you would be able to operate the player while using the USB to AC adapter like you could with the normal wall charger? I hate how I can't operate my player while it's charging via USB...

Old 09-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirender72
I'm wondering if the converter thing will still charge as fast as a regular plug, even tho it's just a USB to AC adapter, because you're still using a USB cable. And also, do you guys thing you would be able to operate the player while using the USB to AC adapter like you could with the normal wall charger? I hate how I can't operate my player while it's charging via USB...
The only reason that does that is because you have a program running on your computer that detects when you plug in your ZVM and auto-docks it. You won't have this problem if you use this wall adapter -- however, I'm concerned about whether or not this could damage the player. The site says it is current-limited and double-protected (whatever that means), but given the number of people we've had who fried their players with standard USB chargers, I'm very sceptical.

Old 10-14-2006, 02:06 AM

Well... whilst its not a direct Vision:m product, and it kinda goes against the name of this place... i highly recommend http://www.applesaucepolish.com/ for all those scratched Vision:m screens out there. If you follow the instructions and you haven't scratched your screen too badly... it brings them up like new! Then make sure you throw a protector on it!!!! This is what i had to do after i managed to scratch mine within a week.

I got my skin from www.bestskinsever.com and whilst a little fiddly to get on... if you do it right... its protects brilliantly and you barely know its there! highly recommended!

Old 10-16-2006, 09:17 AM

This Creative Zen vision should have a cable with remote control to regulate the volume or change track, instead for pick up the whole zen and change track or regulate the volume=)

Old 10-17-2006, 10:33 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio
This Creative Zen vision should have a cable with remote control to regulate the volume or change track, instead for pick up the whole zen and change track or regulate the volume=)
You mean one like this?

Old 10-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Ultra Senior Member

i've got a question about the creative charger... i bought one and it has the capability of changing the head for different kind of plugs it can plug into, can i pick up other heads? im going to europe over the christmas break, so i want to be able to charge my player.
thanks

My preferred video/audio converter, DVD ripper: Media Coder

Players I own: Creative Zen Vision:M 30GB, Net MD MZ-S1

Old 10-19-2006, 02:32 AM
Ultra Senior Member

bump, sorry, i just really need to know if i can get different plugs so i can charge my ZVM in Europe. thanks

Old 10-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Officially, no. I bought my ZVM in the Middle East, and it came with a universal plug and a European 220V plug. Enquiries to Creative for a US 120V plug came up empty - According to them, they do not sell individual plugs. I'd have to buy another charger. So, I simply got one of those plug adapters to go between the charger and the outlet.

You can do the same thing. Just pick up a travel pack from any electronics store.

Old 10-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Ultra Senior Member

ok thats what i thought i'd have to end up doing.. you'd thing that you'd be able to buy them.. they make them interchangable but you cant get other extra pugs..
did anyone here buy a universal adapter by creative and have a european plug that they'd be willing to sell to me or lend to me for a month?

Old 10-21-2006, 11:28 PM

I went to that web site but I am still looking for a hack to make my own wall power to the sync adapter as that seems to be the only way to power the zen M and output to a TV. any ideas??

Old 10-23-2006, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasmith
I went to that web site but I am still looking for a hack to make my own wall power to the sync adapter as that seems to be the only way to power the zen M and output to a TV. any ideas??
All you need is an appropriate plug for the country you are going to visit.
It can be bought from many places.
I do not see any problem with that.

Old 10-23-2006, 12:36 AM

Default Neoprene workout jacket from M-edge

A friend of mine bought the eMotion Jacket for the Creative Zen Vision M from a company called M-edge (http://www.buymedge.com). He says it's great and well priced relative to a lot of other jacket manufactures.

I pointed my friend to these guys after I found them searching for a jacket for my Gigabeat S. Jacket is exactly what I wanted and they shipped very quickly. They're new to the scene, but I highly recommend checking them out.

Old 10-23-2006, 12:59 AM
Ultra Senior Member

a little not about the link you supplied if you add a space before the ) the like will work correctly