android
Old 02-17-2011, 06:19 PM

Unhappy How to change radio theme?

I ve just installed rockbox on my sansa clip plus, it works great. Also ive installed clock_lock v2.5 theme because i like big numbers and layout of radio theme. In another theme i saw signal strenght indicator in radio screen. How can i add signal strenght indicator to clock_lock v2.5, i ve read all i found on Rockbox web page but i still don know how to edit theme and make it work, ive even tried to copy few lines of code from one theme to clock_lock v2.5 ( which define signal strenght indicator) but in radio mode with this edited theme selected default theme was loaded(its not even clock_lock but default one).
Im familiar with process of setting base/music/fm theme and right fm theme is selected but something is wrong.
Please help.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-17-2011, 12:10 AM

Let me know if this works. It works w/ the lastest 3.8 sim build but not on my v3.7 player w/ USB patch.

I just tested w/ the lastest v3.8 build and it should work nicely. The signal strength tag (tr) must be a new feature in v3.8.

Last edited by rEUD0yNGneUGi9n; 05-13-2011 at 02:35 AM.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:53 PM

its working, thank you very much. Ive updated rockbox 3.8 and transfered new file and it works. This is useful feature for recording radio program because i can find best position in house with strongest signal. i know im asking too much but is it posible to modify signal indicator to be in form of numeric value, that would be even more precise (like new version of theme ). Thank you again.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM

This fms is now available in the latest clock_lock2 theme at http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?...=sansaclipplus.

Last edited by rEUD0yNGneUGi9n; 05-13-2011 at 02:35 AM.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Very nice, that!

Old 03-18-2011, 08:04 PM

perfect, thank you!