android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 06:05 AM

Default Love my new S545 16GB

My grandkids and wife have iPod shuffles, and since I'm the tech-head in the family I get to do the job of loading the music files onto them.
Incredibly difficult job to do, with many attempts to do it; I even downloaded the user manual and carefully followed the scrappy instructions. No go. Eventually I accidentally hit on how to do it.
Then the iPod scrambled albums, with song tracks being played in random sets even though "shuffle" was off. Took me ages again to figure out how to stop it doing that trick. I hate the way iTunes tries to take control and do the music organising, or get you to buy stuff from iStore. What a racket! So that made me hate iPods

Just bought a Walkman S545. Love it!! so simple to set up and load with music; so simple to operate, manage files from Windows Explorer (I always open up files for everything from Explorer). I've loaded up audio books as well to listen to when I'm in the tent while bushwalking; and I love the fact (since I travel on business a lot) that I can listen to music in motel rooms while I'm away from home (thru the speakers) or thru the earphones in the plane. Much better value for money than iPod nanos. Keep it up, Sony

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]