android
Old 06-03-2012, 09:14 AM

Default YP-Q3 only shows transferred music in recently added ?

Hi
Please help , i am trying to transfer albums from my I Tunes into my friends Samsung music player, but after transferring there is no sign of the transferred items under Artistes, or Albums.
All of the tracks only appear in " Recently Added" with the artist unknown when you play them.

How do i get them to appear in album folder format (that's hpow they were transgerred across)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated (especially in idiot guide format)

Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-03-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
Hi
Please help , i am trying to transfer albums from my I Tunes into my friends Samsung music player, but after transferring there is no sign of the transferred items under Artistes, or Albums.
All of the tracks only appear in " Recently Added" with the artist unknown when you play them.

How do i get them to appear in album folder format (that's hpow they were transgerred across)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated (especially in idiot guide format)

Thanks
Possible that you don't have ID3 tags in these files? Check under Artists -> Unknown and see...

Old 06-04-2012, 03:37 AM

Thanks for the response, i checked the Samsung player and all of the songs appear under "Artist Unknown" and "Album Unknown" but i dont know how to use ID tags to format the songs into album format on the player. Any further information and help would be greatly appreciated.