Did you know... (Lists things people may not know about the X-Fi2)
Some of us when we buy technical devices throw the manual in the bin the first thing we do.
"I don't need that! I know technology!"
By doing this we sometimes miss out on some features of the player we otherwise would have loved to use. I thought that this thread could serve as a dictionary of functions a lot of people might not know about the X-Fi2. I will begin with throwing in a recent discovery of mine (see bottom of the post), and you others can post here with your own discoveries.
1. You can rearrange the menu icons
2. There is no need to hold the start button to boot the player
3. You don't have to use Centrale to move files onto the player
4. You can access the volume control by holding the home button
5. You can divide your applications folder into sub-folders and set icons for them
6. If you refrain from playing music while running apps they are executed faster
7. You can set it so you automatically get different volumes depending on if you are on speakers or headphones
8. The easiest way of providing a front cover picture is to simply have it in the album folder named "folder.jpg"
"If you are good enough at English to apologize, then there is no need to." - A good friend of mine
Discovered something about the X-Fi2 you think others may not know? Post it here so others can learn about it!
Have a question about X-Fi2 apps? Consult the FAQ before creating a thread about it.
Like my work? Tell your friends. Don't like it? Tell me so I can improve. ^.^
Last edited by Habhome; 02-22-2011 at 04:43 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.