android
Old 06-10-2011, 05:20 AM

Default esanthosh

He bought me 2 pair of IEM, a Playaz N3 and a Xears TD II.
Fast payement and good comunicator.
Recomended

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-22-2011, 03:15 AM

Default esantosh

Bought a pair of MEelectronics CC51 a couple of weeks back from forum member esantosh (India).

Replies came in less than 24hours at max, handed me the tracking number when he obtained them and gave me lots of great tips when shopping for IEMs, as well as the places to look for steal-away prices. Well informed and advised me on maintaining the phones and things that I should be aware of. I'm a bit too curious for details, and he happily answered all my questions.

The package came in perfect with all accessories included, just as the original packaging. Item has been rarely used, no visible scratches on the ceramic housing, properly cleansed tips and shirt clip in place. Nearly 4 layers of protective material on the parcel, even the deadliest of the falls wouldn't have damaged it. Overall very happy with the device and condition, I can say its pretty much brand new.

Was a pleasure to do business with him. Also, thanks to abi and all the great folks here.