android
Old 07-25-2011, 05:21 AM

Default Walkman S545 keeps repeating songs: won't stop playing

Hey guys .I am new at this. I see how to begin playing a song, and I see how to pause a song, and I see how to change albums, artists, and selections. But how do I make the unit stop playing a selection? The settings are on "Normal", not "Repeat", but it is working as though it is set on "Repeat". Just keeps playing the same tune. I can change tunes, but then it does the same thing on that selection. When it gets to the end of an album, it starts in again at the beginning. When I turn it off and turn it on again hours later, it starts right up again playing the same selection that it was playing when I turned if off and continues to repeat. The real problem is that when I go to add additional tunes, the files will not transfer anymore because the unit is playing. So unless I can figure it out, I will never have more than the 195 songs that I have transferred so far! Thanks greatly for any help.

Last edited by bcwilliams; 07-25-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Administrator

There shouldn't be the need to manually stop a song to transfer files. The USB connection should do that. If the unit is still playing once you attempt to connect to your PC there's some other issue.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:20 PM

OK, and thanks.....this is a very helpful site, thanks to you guys.