android
Old 08-28-2011, 01:31 PM

Default WM2003 - Utility and Apps

Hello!

I currently have a qTek S100 that I really like! It's really useful to have Windows on my pocket, for PDFs, writing stuff in Word, etc. etc. The trouble is: It's really hard to find apps, and stuff like that for this OS.

Anyone still uses it? Do you know any good site for apps?

Thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Anythingbutiphone Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGuedes View Post
Hello!

I currently have a qTek S100 that I really like! It's really useful to have Windows on my pocket, for PDFs, writing stuff in Word, etc. etc. The trouble is: It's really hard to find apps, and stuff like that for this OS.

Anyone still uses it? Do you know any good site for apps?

Thanks!
WM2003 has pretty much been abandoned by even the most staunch legacy app developers. If you can stomach the cost, it may be time to upgrade.

Old 08-28-2011, 02:13 PM

Thanks for the quick response, Medion! I'm not waiting for some extremely hi-tech apps! Just the apps that were developed at the time, and that I can't seem to find anywhere!

Old 08-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Anythingbutiphone Moderator

Best to use Google then, I'm afraid. Before the iPhone, there weren't many central repositories for mobile apps. Even with WM 6-6.5, the main online location(s) have a handful of apps at best.

Old 08-28-2011, 05:01 PM

Ok, thank you very much, anyway!

Oh, and I almost forgot.. About updating.. It would really have to be to an Android or Windows phone, at least with Wi-Fi.. And they're still a bit expensive. I have a Samsung that is equipped with LiMo, which appears to be one of the biggest failures in OSs ever. :S