android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 PM

Default Trouble With bricked E250

I found an E250 at a yard sale a few months ago and I have been using it and it worked fine. Today I decided I'd do a firmware upgrade. SO I went to Sansa's site downloaded the Firmware updater and installed 1.02.24. My Sansa rebooted after and kept locking up, when I turned the wheel things would just randomly open. After trying to format the unit and reinstall the firmware and running in circles using Sansa's crappy tutorials I ended up bricking my phone. Blue ring no display. So I found this sites thread about using e200tool. I got to the point where the software runs and my E250 loads into recovery mode, the drive opens up on my desktop, then I took the firmware files PP5022.MI4 and BL_SD_boardSupportSD.ROM and copied them into the Sansa drive. I told the computer to eject the drive, the Sansa said drive ejected, I unplugged the usb cable and it didn't auto restart like it usually does. So I held down the menu button for 20Seconds and then pushed it to turn it back on. But I still have just a blue ring and no display. Is it possible the firmware from Sansa is corrupted? It had the original 1.0.0 on it when I got it, am I not compatible?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]