android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung R0 / Q3 / Z3

Old 10-03-2011, 11:02 AM

Unhappy Samsung YP-R0 won't turn on - just says "System Check" then turns itself off again!!!

I was having some playlist problems with my R0 so I tried to use a different media player to sync some playlists onto it but halfway through syncing the first playlist my player just reset itself. When it turned back on it said "System Check" and when the bar got to the end it reset itself again and the process just continued in a cycle. So my laptop won't recognise my player when I plug it in, and I can't turn it on. I tried resetting it but that didn't work (held reset for like a minute!!!!). Can anyone help???? I can't see a way around this

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-04-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassHead View Post
I was having some playlist problems with my R0 so I tried to use a different media player to sync some playlists onto it but halfway through syncing the first playlist my player just reset itself. When it turned back on it said "System Check" and when the bar got to the end it reset itself again and the process just continued in a cycle. So my laptop won't recognise my player when I plug it in, and I can't turn it on. I tried resetting it but that didn't work (held reset for like a minute!!!!). Can anyone help???? I can't see a way around this
No way
Because without my modded firmware it's impossible to rescue a device from a normal user...That's really a pity you didn't install it
So now what to do? Take it servicing at Samsung, then as soon as possible (aka when you're back home ) install my modded firmware. In case of another nice joke by shitty samsung DB manager, you can unbrick it easily

Bye

Old 10-07-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenz092 View Post
No way
Because without my modded firmware it's impossible to rescue a device from a normal user...That's really a pity you didn't install it
So now what to do? Take it servicing at Samsung, then as soon as possible (aka when you're back home ) install my modded firmware. In case of another nice joke by shitty samsung DB manager, you can unbrick it easily

Bye
Take it to servicing at Samsung? How do I do this?

Old 10-07-2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassHead View Post
Take it to servicing at Samsung? How do I do this?
Search in samsung site a "samsung point" near your place...

Tags
broken, dead, reset, samsung, turn