android
Old 01-27-2012, 03:42 AM

Default (URGENT) Talking Tom Cat App! (app closes)

hi...

i've noticed that when i run the talking tom cat app on my SMP5.0 it opens and then if i try to do something with it, the app closes?

could anyone please confirm if this app runs with SMP 5.0 or am i the only one having this problem.

(need your urgent feedback becoz i've only bought this player 2 days back and have 7 days checking warranty)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-27-2012, 11:12 AM

"Urgent"? Does the cat need to pee? Kidding, what does that app really do other than occupy memory? I see about 4 versions of it at the Market, I was going to try one, but couldn't find a reason other than testing it to see what you're talking about. Let me know which one.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Seriously, you're considering returning the Galaxy Player because some useless, superfluous joke app force closes on it?

Old 01-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Off-Topic Moderator

Talking Tom has decided that it doesn't want to associate with you and that's his way of cutting you loose.

EDIT: FWIW I don't trust Talking Tom either. When I first got my iPod Touch4G I installed it for laughs. It turned out that the top button on it stopped working not so long after I installed it. Even though it has nothing to do with what happened, I will never install it again. Since the Apple store swapped out the player I have yet to have any more issues with it.

Last edited by musichound; 01-27-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Old 01-27-2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat View Post
"Urgent"? Does the cat need to pee? Kidding, what does that app really do other than occupy memory? I see about 4 versions of it at the Market, I was going to try one, but couldn't find a reason other than testing it to see what you're talking about. Let me know which one.
lolz... well, i've tried the first & second version. if u want i can send the links from andriod market...

Old 01-27-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
Seriously, you're considering returning the Galaxy Player because some useless, superfluous joke app force closes on it?
come one, the main reason i bought it is for watching videos n stuff not for some useless app like this. i was just checking it

Old 01-27-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post

OMG,seriously! i was expecting this before posting this no i'm not considering to return it, just checking the product becasue i got 7 days checking warranty for it.

Old 01-27-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musichound View Post
Talking Tom has decided that it doesn't want to associate with you and that's his way of cutting you loose.

EDIT: FWIW I don't trust Talking Tom either. When I first got my iPod Touch4G I installed it for laughs. It turned out that the top button on it stopped working not so long after I installed it. Even though it has nothing to do with what happened, I will never install it again. Since the Apple store swapped out the player I have yet to have any more issues with it.

lolz yea ok

Old 01-28-2012, 03:34 AM

Stop multiposting

Old 01-28-2012, 03:34 AM

It is annoying

Old 01-28-2012, 03:35 AM

So stop. Use the edit button instead.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:27 AM

^ practice what you preach

Old 01-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I think I know in what direction this thread is heading... guess it has outlived its usefulness (or, fun factor ). Closed.

Closed Thread