android
Old 05-06-2012, 05:10 PM

Talking Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus Preorders Now Available

Hey guys I was trying to look up more information about the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 and I stumbled upon a link to the Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus preorder link. Im not sure if its real or just a scam/error. The preorder link is on a website called cellhut. The information and pictures they have up on the website match the ones shown on slashgear.
Heres the information they put up on the product:

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus Tablet
The Galaxy Player 70 Plus appears to be a powered-up version of its 5-inch device from last year, side-stepping the design tweaks we saw last week on theGalaxy S WiFi 4.2 – the other new (similarly long-winded) Android PMP from Samsung. Alongside a dual-core 1GHz processor, other hardware improvements include a (Korea-only) DMB TV tuner, 5-megapixel camera and a 2,500mAh battery to keep that expansive screen running for longer.
PACKAGE CONTENTS:
User Manual
Charger

The price that they have on the website is $700 and it use to be $979.98. So what do you guys think? Is this the real deal?

Heres the link
http://www.cellhut.com/Samsung-Galax...70-Plus-Tablet

Last edited by lollicup04; 05-06-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-06-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollicup04 View Post
Hey guys I was trying to look up more information about the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 and I stumbled upon a link to the Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus preorder link. Im not sure if its real or just a scam/error. The preorder link is on a website called cellhut. The information and pictures they have up on the website match the ones shown on slashgear.
Heres the information they put up on the product:

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
The Galaxy Player 70 Plus appears to be a powered-up version of its 5-inch device from last year, side-stepping the design tweaks we saw last week on theGalaxy S WiFi 4.2 the other new (similarly long-winded) Android PMP from Samsung. Alongside a dual-core 1GHz processor, other hardware improvements include a (Korea-only) DMB TV tuner, 5-megapixel camera and a 2,500mAh battery to keep that expansive screen running for longer.
PACKAGE CONTENTS:
User Manual
Charger

The price that they have on the website is $700 and it use to be $979.98. So what do you guys think? Is this the real deal?

Heres the link
http://www.cellhut.com/Samsung-Galax...70-Plus-Tablet
You can already buy it on export prive and it cost 365$ for 16 gb.

Link: http://www.exportprive.com/en/samsun...gb-white-.html

Old 05-06-2012, 07:05 PM

I didnt see any threads about its so I decided to put one up. This looks like a more credible website then the one I posted. Thanks for posting this. I just checked that you are able to accumulate points for every item that you purchase on their website. It says that you need 42,000 loyalty points to get the SGP 70 Plus for free right? Well if my calculations are correct if you purchase the SGP 70 plus on their website you can get another one for free by turning the loyalty points into dollars. you get 149 pts for every dollar that you spend so $365.82*149= 54,507.18 pts
Are you planning on buying this? or are you waiting for something better to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacp2 View Post
You can already buy it on export prive and it cost 365$ for 16 gb.

Link: http://www.exportprive.com/en/samsun...gb-white-.html

Last edited by lollicup04; 05-06-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollicup04 View Post
I didnt see any threads about its so I decided to put one up. This looks like a more credible website then the one I posted. Thanks for posting this. I just checked that you are able to accumulate points for every item that you purchase on their website. It says that you need 42,000 loyalty points to get the SGP 70 Plus for free right? Well if my calculations are correct if you purchase the SGP 70 plus on their website you can get another one for free by turning the loyalty points into dollars. you get 149 pts for every dollar that you spend so $365.82*149= 54,507.18 pts
Are you planning on buying this? or are you waiting for something better to come out
I didin't recover myself from the 4.0 I bought last year (cost me 300$)