android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2011, 05:20 PM

Default Casing Problem Again! Has Anyone Else Seen This?

After spending Three damn hours shoveling my car out of the snow, I finally got to go to the P.O. to pick up my THIRD Sansa Fuze in two weeks. I bought the first two refurbished and they both had problems with the front and back peaces not fitting seamlessly. I gave up on the refurbed. route (first time I had problems with refurbs) and bought a new one. I got it today and the first thing I noticed was that it came in the EXACT same packaging as both of the refurbished players - noticed something odd about the seams -nearly in the same place as I had the problems with the other... And all three players had same number on the back (wonder if this is a bad batch).

I got it home - turned on.. and BAM -- same problem with the damn space in the seams, on the side and on top of the player So, someone suggested that I ask you all if this is a quirky design of the Fuze, or if I am just getting players from a bad batch!

I am getting pissed at this now, especially since I anticipate a battle from whom I got this on Ebay. Considering that I paid an extra $26 and I got the same damn problem with the player, it is a battle that I am more than willing to fight.

If this is a bad design with the Fuze, I can take it, but I sure as hell prefer to not have it at the cost of extra money!

In the posted photos, the one on the brown pillow is the first refurbed that I sent back, and the one on the red pillow is the NEW one that I got in the mail today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fuze.jpg (36.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg newfuze.jpg (35.1 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by Keeper; 03-07-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]