android
Old 07-04-2012, 04:56 AM

Default Does Rockbox limit on volume of transfers

I cleared down my clip+ to get rid of non-MP3 tracks and tried to transfer MP3 only again from my Computer. Thought that I had fouled up first time but on trying a second time I got the same number of tracks at 1355 and the transfer ended. When I tried to restart the transfer with the 1355 tracks already in Music folder it stopped immediately.
Does Rockbox impose any limit? Not sure that makes sense as third time 0 got transferred.
The actual transfer came from the search results for MP3 tracks held on the My Music folder on the PC.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-04-2012, 05:25 AM
Administrator

I moved your post to the Rockbox forum but your original post lacks information about what firmware you are using to transfer. Is it the stock firmware? Rockbox? If it's Rockbox you need to include what build you're using.

There's no limit on file transfers I've ever encountered. I've transferred files to the capacity of a 32 GB external card and 8 GB internal memory with no problems.

I'd check the file system for errors and fix any if they're found. You don't say what build you're using so I won't try to give any advice on that. I did find that updating to the development build fixed some USB problems I had a few weeks ago so you may want to try that.

Last edited by skip252; 07-04-2012 at 06:01 AM.