android
Old 07-22-2012, 04:13 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Default Cowons BBE in its players.

This is a really silly daft question but i'll go ahead and ask it anyway.
Does anyone know how to recreate some of the BBE effects in the configurable User 1,2,3 and 4 in cowon players (specifically i9).

What im after is having User 1,2,3 and 4 sounding Like BBE Viva and BBE Headphone etc without having to navigate to those actual effects so far down the menu. Not laziness, just trying to speed the shortcuts up.

For example, say a certain genre of music sounds good on BBE Viva, but then i would like to switch to another effect for a different genre, it would be nice if these two effects are right next to one another rather than far away (i.e having to do more multiple pressing). I'm just trying to see if I can use the first four User configurations to being my favourite tweaks.

Or are some of these effects out with the User configuration options?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-22-2012, 05:00 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Theoretically, you should be able to recreate them with the custom settings, but good luck with that....lol. There's so many things that you can tweak that it's a real process to find the sweet spot.

And to really duplicate the BBE presets would be almost impossible without a second i9 there that would let you do a quick A-B comparison.....with just the one it would take too long to switch settings.

Old 07-22-2012, 05:44 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Yeh. I was wondering if some kind of chart/instructions existed to guide you.

Today was my first real day (in the 6 days i have owned it) or really playing around with the BBE stuff. It sounds SO good, I really like it. Tomorrow is its first day in the field lol.