android
Old 07-23-2012, 09:37 AM

Default How to load a playlist from playlist catalogue - Clip+ and Rockbox 3.11.2

Help will be much appreciated.

I'm a new Rockbox user. I'm loving Rockbox - except - I cannot figure out how to load a playlist through the playlist catalogue. It seems so basic, yet, I can't seem to get it to happen smoothly or elegantly.

Selecting Playlist Catalogue -> some playlist points me to the first item in the playlist, but does not load it.

Selecting the Playlist Catalogue -> some playlist -> context menu doesn't give me any options that will open the playlist.

The only workaround I've found is to select the playlist through the file menu option. Selecting Files -> Playlists -> some playlist loads the playlist.

Questions:
1. Is this how the playlist catalogue is supposed to work?
2. How can the playlist catalogue functioning be customized so that it loads the playlist when the playlist is selected?

This is with the Clip+ running Rockbox 3.11.2

Thank you for any help and for not flaming me. I did read the manual and searched the archives, but have not been able to find any solutions or explanation that made sense.

Alec

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-10-2012, 12:34 PM

Select the playlist, and it displays the tracks in the playlist. Select a track, and it replaces the current playlist with the selected playlist, and starts playing the selected track.

Tags
clip+, playlist problems, playlist support, rockbox 3.0 sansa