android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2012, 05:25 PM

Default disordered files etc

(Windows 7 Ultimate)
Hi can anyone advise me please. I have a clip+ 8gb which has all the latest firmware as supplied yesterday by Sandisk. However despite trying to sync files via Sandisks own prog, MS Media Player, Media Centre, Audible manager and via straight drag and drop. Each time I followed Sandisks advice and formatted and reset the usb to mtp. However, despite everything showing as being arranged by Artist, Author, Album, Book and Genre while connected. When I disconnected the player each time, once it had read the new media, everything was just dumped in an "Unknown Folder", where nothing was findable.
Im figuring that as a non techy person (Ive suffered slight brain damage from a diabetic coma) I must have done something wrong to end up like this but I was supplied with notes on how to do everything by Sandisk which Ive followed.

I have since found that when using my computer/my music, when I attempt to alter & save anything via the info at the bottom of the window, I get an unspecified error (error 0x80004005) which stops me saving my changes. Though as direct download from Amazon still ends up the same, Im not sure. So basically I can get everything on the player but everything is totally disordered. So seeing as Sandisk cant arrive at a fix, Id sure be grateful if somebody could help me (fairly simple step by step instruxtions if possible, sorry). Thanks in advance, Neill (nshotter@hooglemail.com)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]