Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Default Transfer MP3s to SGP?

Hello folks. I'm new here. I've been frustated in trying to transfer MP3 albums to my new Samsung Galaxy Player 3.6. I am a reasonably knowledgable computer user but am a total newbie with handheld iPod type devices. So please be gentle. I bought this almost entirely for its use as an MP3 player and am interested in transferring albums from my CD collection. I had no problem in ripping a few sample albums to MP3 and they are sitting on my computer and play well. It ends there. I read something about cut and paste but when I plug in the Player to my computer with its USB end (which interestingly says MP3 on this end of the cable), I find no information on my computer that it recognizes the Player. What pisses me off mostly is that nowhere on the Samsung 200 page Users Manual does it even mention transferring music to the Player (It is called the Player - right?) I searched the web extensively but all that I found were exchanges between more sophisticated techies. So I would be grateful if someone could lead me through this.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]