FS: Cowon J3 32 GB (Black)
Sorry, J3 - you were an awesome companion, but I need to downsize my mancave. In the end I realized I use your pretty little Rockboxed rival (Clip+) far more, plus I can get a lot more money for you. <sniff> I hope you won't hold it against me.
If you're here you already know what an awesome player this is, so no need to elaborate on that. Asking for 200 euros or best offer (considering eBay items 221133309688 and 320995533299 this seems reasonable). Payment by PayPal or IBAN/SWIFT.
- This player is like new: it never left my kid-free/pet-free/smoke-free dungeon, and had its own velvet pouch and dedicated desk drawer.
- Of all the accessories, I've only kept the original white Cowon USB cable. Headphones were given away; box, CD-ROM and manual were lost during a move. Also, no microSD card - that's moving to the Clip+.
There are 4 ways to send this:
1) I fling the labeled parcel out the window and pray that some kind soul will mail it to you. ;-)
2) Regular priority airmail. 5 euros will get it anywhere.
3) Registered mail. 10 euros will get it anywhere.
4) Insured mail. 18 euros for Europe, 24 euros anywhere else.
Please note that for options 1-3, you'll need to PayPal me as "Gift - Personal". No offense meant, but I've been burned too often on Discogs and eBay by (fraudulent) PayPal chargebacks. So yeah, I'd like you to pick option 4, but I promise I'll swallow all PayPal fees.
If you pick option 4 I have to fill out a form with the real value. I'll indicate it as "Gift" on the customs form, but I have no idea if customs in your country will charge you anything. In other words: all custom fees and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you're feeling apprehensive, here's some feedback:
[Also posted on Head-Fi.org. Reposted here with some minor edits.]
Last edited by rappard; 10-22-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Bolded and underlined paragraph headings
|32 gb, cowon, j3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.