android
Old 11-27-2012, 04:34 PM

Default flashes of black and ad apps added by themselves

I have downloaded some apps and now I get flashes on my screen then some add apps get added to my home page. I have three different malware and virus software and everything poses clean. Then my screen freezes without so much as using only one program. What should I do? Format and reset the player uninstall all apps?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-27-2012, 08:33 PM

well first off you ONLY NEED 1 ANTIVIRUS, multiple AV's actually interfere with each other. If your stock go into the menu and do a factory reset, it will wipe ALL apps off the system and then re-setup your google account, remember free versions of apps (angry birds for example) are add supported so they sometimes flash fullscreen adds just X out of the adds, I've never seen apps add themselves, sounds like you might be getting apps from places your not supposed to, because I don't see this happening that much on apps from Google play.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:53 AM

I got all my apps from google play. The apps don't add themselves as much as after I open one I get an ad app added to my home screen. I will reset and not add some of them I deleted some but still having issues. I don't think the virus sfre it's conflicting but I'll find out.