android
Old 04-06-2014, 12:13 AM

Unhappy Bricked Z2 with unknown reason Help!

It's a little bit complicated to describe my situation

On a night last year, I charged my z2 overnight. When I woke up the other day morning, I found that my z2 was off. When I turned it on again, everything seemed to in slow motion, it just stayed in the starting screen, with those words flashing very very slowly. Therefore, I actually could not turn on my z2. This kept happening when I restarted the player again and again.

Maybe a month later, I tried again. This time, the player started smoothly. HOWEVER, the touchscreen didn't work anymore, neither the three buttons below the screen, play button, fast forward and fast backward buttons. So there were only the volume buttons working. Also, there were TWO preparing internal memory icons at the top, but both of them were not rotating and they never disappeared. A few "Sorry!" notification popped out.

With the buttons and the touch screen not working, I can do nothing to the player. I can't turn on the USB storage because I can't "touch" the button at all. I can't reset the player or update the firmware.

Is there any way I can unbrick my Z2? I just want to have my Z2 working again. I need musics!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-10-2014, 03:52 PM

Try:
- Starting without SD-card
- Starting with power and volume-up button pressed (recovery mode) and resetting it from the menu
- Reaching it from your PC via ADB
- Warranty?